TPFL Rock the Market Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON IS ACCEPTED.
- Eligibility: The TPFL Rock the Market Contest is open to licensed Realtors & Brokers of the State of Florida who sign up at https://titlepartnersfl.com/tpfl-rock-the-market-contest/. Entrants must be 18 as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Title Partners of Florida’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the TPFL Rock the Market Contest.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Title Partners of Florida (“Sponsor”), located at 6500 Cow Pen Road Suites 101 & 102, Miami Lakes, FL 33014s of Florida. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this TPFL Rock the Market Contest.
- TPFL Rock the Market Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on Thursday July 28, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time and ends on Sunday July 31, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The TPFL Rock the Market Contest by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://titlepartnersfl.com/tpfl-rock-the-market-contest/. Contestants must in addition follow us on Instagram: @titlepartnersofflorida, tag @titlepartnersofflorida in a post on Instagram, and must include the hashtag #TPFLRockTheMarketContest. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner of the TPFL Rock the Market Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $200 Gift Certificate to Joe’s Stone Crabs. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by Google’s Random Number Generator under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within 5 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the TPFL Rock the Market Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the TPFL Rock the Market Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the TPFL Rock the Market Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the TPFL Rock the Market Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the TPFL Rock the Market Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the TPFL Rock the Market Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND The State of Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Miami-Dade County having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: The winner will be announced on our Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/titlepartnersofflorida/) on Friday August 5th, 2022. You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Title Partners of Florida Title Partner 6500 Cow Pen Road Suites 101 & 102, Miami Lakes, FL 33014s of Florida. Requests must be postmarked no later than August 1st, 2022 Eastern Daylight Time..
- The Contest hosted by Title Partners of Florida is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta, Facebook, Instagram or Google.